The quick / easy minced meat recipe, it’s spaghetti to be placed on the table all week! Very creamy and comfortable! I can’t even begin to tell you how much of this pasta I ate on 13 occasions, this creamy beef and shells very tasty
Well, first of all, I’d like to tell you that there is no common coating. No. Obviously, this is dinner directly using a frying pan. Just grab a fork and start digging.
All kind sauce. All pasta, just collect cream. Once again, it was ground beef and absorbed this creamy flavor. Ughh, I can’t talk about this anymore, because now I’m going to prepare it for dinner. one more time. fourteenth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 6 ounces shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, about 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- In a large amount of salted water, cook the pasta according to the packing instructions; drain thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced meat and cook until brown, about 3 – 5 minutes, and be sure to cut beef when cooked; filter out excess fat. I’m waiting.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook the mixture, stirring repeatedly until transparent for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and Italian spices and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs with flour until a slight brown, about one minute.
- Stir gradually in the meat and sauce broth. Cooking; reduce heat and heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced and a little thick, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the pasta, stir the beef and heavy cream until heated for 1-2 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Add the cheese and stir until it melts, about two minutes.
- Now cast.