Oven baked chicken parmesan recipe is simple and requires no frying. Because Parma chicken is grilled, it is healthy, fast and easy! About 30 minutes tonight, make a crunchy Parmesan chicken dinner!
Baked Instead Of Fried!
I have always thought of Parma chicken as a complex and labor-intensive recipe – but I recently discovered that oven-baked Parma chicken is not only easy, but also enough for an evening dinner!
This is a great recipe for chicken breasts, cut chicken breasts in half and lengthen it a little to make them evenly thicker, which will help them cook quickly and really help you get more quality restaurant taste.
How To Cut Chicken Breasts In Half
I’ve never cut chicken breasts like this before, but it’s very simple, the cooking time and the taste are very different. Simply cut the chicken breast in the middle like a butterfly (cut it in a book) and cut it into two equal pieces along the way.
After cutting the chicken breast in half, place it evenly in a pocket with a gallon of one gallon size, close it and beat it with a regular thickness. You can do this with a meat grinder or pasta stick. If you prefer, you can place chicken breasts between two layers of plastic sheeting instead of the top zipped pocket.
How To Make Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Line the baking sheet with foil and brush the foil with olive oil. Set the oven holder to the second position in the headroom. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We cut chicken breasts in half and put them in a uniform fish.
- Pat chicken dry breasts with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper.
- On another shallow dish, stir one egg.
- Dip the chicken breast in an egg and place in a mixture of breadcrumbs. Ensure that the chicken breasts are completely covered in the bread crumb mixture, then lightly press your hands to help the bread crumbs stick to the chicken. Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and repeat the remaining chicken pieces.
- Place the baking sheet on the second shelf in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked. Stir the chicken, pour a quarter cup of marinara sauce over each chicken, and add the cheese and put it back in the oven. Turn on the broiler. Bake for 2 to 4 minutes until the cheese melts and boils, and the edges of the chicken are brown.
What Temperature Do You Bake Chicken Parmesan At?
Bake chicken with Parmesan at 400 degrees to make sure it is crispy and delicious, then finish the dish under grilled chicken.
How Long Do You Bake Chicken Parmesan In The Oven?
Since the chicken breasts are cut in half and bombed with the same thickness, they cook very quickly – and it takes only 15 minutes to complete.
Do You Need To Cover Chicken Parmesan In The Oven?
No, I did not cover chicken while baking. Leaving the unexplored chicken makes it more brittle and prevents it from getting wet.
What Is The Best Parmesan Cheese To Use For Baked Chicken Parmesan?
As always, I recommend buying wedge-shaped parmesan and grinding it yourself instead of pre-grated parmesan. Shredded parmesan cheese containers are usually filled with wood pulp, not to mention that they taste bad. It’s best to buy a real wedge from Parmasson-Reggio and grind it with a small plane.
Is Baked Chicken Parmesan Healthy?
Grilled Parmesan chicken is healthy because it is baked rather than fried, which means it uses less oil. Using chicken breasts means that it contains more protein but less fat. I can use homemade marinara sauce without sugar. You can control the type and amount of cheese used. Although I prefer to use full cream cheese, I can still use partial skim if you like (it does not dissolve well and there is a small difference in calories). According to its website, a grilled parmesan meal contains 436 calories, while Parmesan Olive Garden has 1,450 calories.