Pioneers Best Chicken Dinner Recipes for Healthy Living and Lifestyle. Retro / nostalgic & easy melt in your mouth chicken recipes that are in constant rotation in our home!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast, get rid of excess fat
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×thirteen baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the bitter cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Place the fowl breasts calmly into the pan. Spread the sour cream aggregate on top of the chook. Sprinkle with the final Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or till the bird is cooked thru.
- Turn the oven to broil and location the pan beneath the broiler for two-3 minutes till lightly browned on pinnacle.
- Serve straight away.