The vegetable noodle recipe should be called “pasta pasta” because it is perfect for those lazy days. This is a rustic and comfortable dish that can be pulled out hard!
I hope this quick and easy recipe will inspire you to do simple things every week. These daily meals are full, nutritious and delicious!
Feel free to use the most attractive vegetables to change green peppers, vegetables, carrots, broccoli, eggplant, etc. Make your imagination or whatever you need to run out of your refrigerator guide!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. pasta of choice (I used quinoa linguini pasta)
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced and cut in half
- almond parmesan, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced and cut in half
- mineral salt & cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, with juices
- 2 handfuls of spinach, or baby greens of choice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced (I used baby bella)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Pasta: Cook the pasta of your choice according to the packing instructions. I’m waiting.
Vegetables: In a large saucepan, heat the oil to a medium high, add mushrooms, zucchini, onions, garlic and spices, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mushrooms and zucchini soften and stir the mixture. Add the tomatoes and cook until heated. Stir the spinach to make it wither. Seasoning to taste.
Collection: Put the vegetables on the pasta bed and sprinkle them with parmesan almonds.
Storage: Leftovers may be stored inside the fridge for up to five- 6 days, in a included box.